Change of Address

How to Update Your Address Information

To change your address, you need to complete a change of address form.
Please Contact Your Local to do this.

Sign Up for Teamsters Local 572's Newsletter
for Upcoming News and Events

Teamsters Local 572
450 E. Carson Plaza
Suite A
Carson, CA 90746

(310) 515-0601
(310) 515-0942 Fax