Withdrawal Card

How to Submit a Withdrawal Card

You may request a Withdrawal Card if you are absent from work for an entire calendar month. Withdrawal Cards must be requested by the member. The member must request the withdrawal card within 90 days of absence or leaving the employer.

Sign Up for Teamsters Local 572's Newsletter
for Upcoming News and Events

Teamsters Local 572
450 E. Carson Plaza
Suite A
Carson, CA 90746

(310) 515-0601
(310) 515-0942 Fax